We may reap the benefits of our successes by recognizing them and inspire others to be successful by sharing them. My desire is for this blog to be a place for you to share your successes with each other. Please feel free to comment on the posts at any time. Also, if you have something you would like me to post, such as a recipe, you can email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Half of a 12-ounce can frozen orange-strawberry-banana juice concentrate, thawed
one 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese
1 package (flour 1/2 cup servings) sugar-free instant pudding mix
1 1/2 cups light whipped topping
1 cup strawberries, chopped
One reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
1. In blender or food processor, combine juice concentrate, cream cheese, and pudding mix; process until smooth
2. Transfer to large bowl; fold in whipped topping and strawberries.
3. Transfer to pie crust; spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
Way to go Monica! You look great after your loss of 71 pounds! Congratulations on your engagement. With your weight loss, I'm sure it will be more enjoyable shopping for that wedding dress and posing for your pictures!
Remember the post about the baked oatmeal bars from a few months ago? Click here to view it: Baked Oatmeal. One of my wonderful members, April, sent me some yummy variations for them. Here's what April sent me:
1. In place of milk use light silk chocolate milk and 1 small package of sugar free chocolate pudding. I omit the cinnamon and add a teaspoon of vanilla. Everything else stays the same.
2. Unsweetened coconut milk and 1/4 cup chopped dates and 1 oz walnuts chopped. These are 3 pts. These are good, however, I like the chocolate ones better.
I also double the recipe and make 12 muffins. I use a ice cream scoop to measure them into each muffin tin.