Inspiring Eachother


We may reap the benefits of our successes by recognizing them and inspire others to be successful by sharing them. My desire is for this blog to be a place for you to share your successes with each other. Please feel free to comment on the posts at any time. Also, if you have something you would like me to post, such as a recipe, you can email it to me at wwkrisholmes@gmail.com.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Kelly Terry

Kelly Terry achieved lifetime membership after her 136 lb loss.  One of my favorite things about my job is getting to know wonderful people like Kelly.  Congratulations Kelly!  You look fabulous!

Before

After

And don't forget to scroll down for some recipes that might be helpful for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I just joined Weight Watchers this past week and have about as much to lose as Kelly did! What an inspiration! This gives me hope!!!!
    Way to go Kelly, and thanks for posting Kris!

    ReplyDelete