Inspiring Eachother


We may reap the benefits of our successes by recognizing them and inspire others to be successful by sharing them. My desire is for this blog to be a place for you to share your successes with each other. Please feel free to comment on the posts at any time. Also, if you have something you would like me to post, such as a recipe, you can email it to me at wwkrisholmes@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Breast Cancer Walk

Weight Watchers of Salt Lake City is going to be a sponsor once again this year for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk!


It all starts with me getting on-line and creating a team.  I have already done that so you can get on-line and get registered right now.  Here are the instructions:
Go to makingstridesinutah.org
Click on Join a Team
Click on “Search for a team” and type in Kris’ Dream Walkers
(You have to type this in exactly like it’s typed above)
After that it will find our team and you just click on the right hand sign where it says “join” and follow the three quick steps.

There is no registration fee for this walk. 


I will also be sending around a sign up sheet for T-shirts this week.  If you will not be there this week PLEASE e-mail me and let me know how many and what sizes.  They come in Small-XXXL.  Our team name will be on the back so everyone will know you are part of our group!

Shirts are $6.00 for us since Weight Watchers is a sponsor.  Everyone else pays $10.00.  You can have friends and family walk/run and everyone who joins under my team (or any Weight Watchers team) gets their shirt for the $6.00.


Also, please bring your money for your shirts by FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd.  If you are not at your meeting, you can drop your t-shirt money to any one of my meetings, or contact me. Please be sure to put a sticky note on your check or cash so I know whose shirt that money is paying for.  Checks can just be made out to The American Cancer Society.  (I will have sticky notes for you at the meeting).

Questions???  E-mail me!! 

Get your family and friends involved.  Get as many people as you can. 


Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010
Location: Liberty Park (600 E 1000 S)  
Start Time: 9:00 am
Cost: $6.00, for the shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment