Inspiring Eachother


We may reap the benefits of our successes by recognizing them and inspire others to be successful by sharing them. My desire is for this blog to be a place for you to share your successes with each other. Please feel free to comment on the posts at any time. Also, if you have something you would like me to post, such as a recipe, you can email it to me at wwkrisholmes@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Walk-It Challenge 5K Pictures

The Walk-It Challenge was a great success.  Congratulations to all who participated!  Here are a few pictures that people sent me.  If you participated, and have not yet received your charm, make sure you are at your next meeting to receive it!









Hard to see but his shirt says, "I see short people"

Congratulations Susan on completing, way to go!

2 comments:

  1. Good job everyone. I did my 5k with my wonderful hubby. It was so funny too cuz he didn't believe me when I told him where we were walking to was a 5k so he brought his G.P.S. We hit the 5K mark 5 houses away from ours :) I love being right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there! :( But I did do my first organized 5k this last Sat, it was awesome!!! Thanks for all you do Kris, you bring joy to my life and inspire me WAY more than you know!

    ReplyDelete